Sunday, April 17, 2011

Dog Show!

Oh, I liked it today! We went to a dog show in Västerås, a town not far away from us. I really enjoy going out in the show ring. My two children Polly and Nemo competed in Junior Class. Both won Excellent and went to the competition round. Nemo was fourth best male. This is amazing at their age. Calvin was second best male.



I was best female. I did not win the Best of Breed finale, but became BOS. An appearance in the Group might have been an excellent crescendo to this lovely day, but I am fully satisfied with the result that I got. For now, I will leave further showing to my dear children. There will be more shows for me in the future, I just wonder when this will be.



This is my son Nemo, who was the first Shiba Inu in the show ring.



This is my daughter Polly, the first female Shiba Inu in the ring.

No comments: