Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Hello, Karstuhl here!

I was recognized as a very cute dog today. Paula and Daniel usually say I am cute, but they are part of the family. It is not as common to get such a recognition from somebody else, no matter how well you may deserve it. A dog show is not the same thing either, because you are there to get a statement on yourself.

Paula, Linni, and I bought some food at a drive through. The guy serving us thought that I was so cute when I looked out thrugh the open car window that he gave me and Linni extra treats. This was great and it made me proud. I told Paula we must go to the same restaurant again soon. It might be that the same guy is serving, I certainly hope so. Free treats is but one thing, the great thing was the recognition of my cuteness.

No comments: