Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Blog I Had Forgotten About

I have just made a startling discovery. There was a blog about my first litter of pups parallel to my own blog. This Aangenaam Puppy Blog 2007 is still out there on the Internet, written in Swedish. The blog entries are very short, but I found it very interesting to read them. It reminded me of days gone by, in a different way from my own old blog entries.

As far as I can tell, this blog is written by Paula. There are a huge amount of positive things to say about dear Paula, but following up on starting blogs is not one of them. In a way, though, it is more interesting in this way - you never know what you will discover, when you stumble upon a blog started years ago by someone dear who has not continued writing in the blog. I do wish Paula would start writing this blog again sometime. It would be fitting if she would, at the same time that I would be expecting a third litter in the not so distant future.

No comments: