Tuesday, March 30, 2010

End of the Month

I am proud of Paula. She has now been working full time as a nurse for two full months, a job that takes great skill and requires great responsibility. She also keeps making sure the whole family has a good life and that all the bills get paid. Sure, Daniel earns a substantial part of the family's income, but Paula is the one who actually pays the bills. It is now the end of the month, and the bills have been paid for this month. I am glad I do not have to pay bills, it seems like a dull thing to do, and Paula is never quite happy when she is done with it. Nevertheless, she always make sure the bills get paid. From what I know, the overwhelming majority of humans make sure their bills get paid every month, but I am still proud of Paula who does this in our family. She would be a great human for any dog to have.

No comments: