Thursday, June 26, 2008

Duties

I have helped Paula prepairing for her trip tomorrow. Yesterday she and Daniel bought a new trolley to match our new car. Today I assisted Paula in putting it together.

Paula asked me but I decided not to go along though I have some duties at home I felt was more important than a road trip. I have to save my strengh for the world show next week.

April and Primus will go along with Paula. Just as good. April is stealing all the attention from our boys at home. It makes me jealous and I don't feel like sharing the scen with her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hur många i flocken Granqvist skall på världsutställningen?

Anonymous said...

Och också; vad skall mate på för trip såhär veckan innan? :)

Daily Hailey said...

Så här veckan innan är det utställning i Borås. Till Stockholm åker vi allihop, men det är bara jag, April och mamma som kommer att ställas ut.