Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Auntie Linni as a Video Game Heroine?

Auntie Linni's real name is Fujin. It is a Japanese name that means 'feminine'. She reminded me about her real name today, showing me an advertisement next to an article on the Wall Street Journal's home page:



Linni, of course, tapped with her claw on the screen next to the name of the character in the middle of the picture.

It may be a coincidence, but it is a nice one. I noted, however, that while Linni did click on the link, she did not read much about the game. I may read more about it myself, perhaps the Fujin character is a villain? Maybe Linni did not really want to know and was satisfied enough with seeing her name on the advertisement? I did not pursue the question. Pehaps it is best just to be glad about the advertisement.

No comments: