Monday, July 10, 2006

Progress

I am making progress as a show dog. This weekend, we were at a dog show in Halland, a province on the west coast of Sweden. I got a first prize on Saturday and a first prize plus an honourary prize on Sunday, when I won the junior class. It is not very common for a dog of my age to get a honourary prize. Results keep getting better.

Today is a day of rest after the dog show. I like that. We celebrate Paula on the Andrea name's day today. Andrea is Paula's second name.

The World Cup is over, the final was played yesterday. Italy won, France got silver, and Germany bronze. Daniel liked the result of the final game, a European team now has almost as many gold medals as the best South American team, Italy has four versus Brazil's five. There are now as many European World Cup titles as there are South American (Italy 4, Germany 3, England 1, France 1 v. Brazil 5, Argentina 2, Uruguay 2). Now we can concentrate on other things on TV.

No comments: