Sunday, July 23, 2006

My Victorious Brother

I went with Paula to a dog show in Västerås today. I would not be shown myself, but my brother Jiro would, so we were supporters of him. He ended up as second best male dog and got a cert (certificate). A cert is the first step towards becoming a Champion. We are so happy for Jiro. Imagine that, he got a cert before he was even one year old.

My only regret now is that I was not shown in this dog show. When the judge liked my brother so much, perhaps I could have won a cert too. Well, this makes me more eager to make good results in future dog shows. If you visit the dog show in Askersund on the 12th of August, look for me in the shiba ring!

Mum is also glad that an American won Le Tour de France even in the absence of seven times winner Lance Armstrong. This year's winner is Floyd Landis.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Klart det kommer gå bra för söta Hailey på framtida utställningar. Kul att det går bra för brorsan också. Vi hade tänkt åka till Askersund men tydligen skall vi på bröllop samma dag så det blev en krock i schemat och utställningen fick stryka på foten.

Daily Hailey said...

Min mamma fick också hoppa över en utställning förra sommaren. Tur det, för det var tydligen då jag och mina helbröder blev till...