Monday, July 24, 2006

The Price We Pay

It was a hot day today. Paula said she did not feel comfortable even after taking a shower. She did not feel like going to work tonight. I do not blame her, I would rather have her here at home with us. Nevertheless, it is when Paula and Daniel are off to work they earn the money with which they buy food and candy for us dogs. The price we have to pay to eat good stuff is not having our beloved humans with us at all times. It is sad, but a fact of life. Daniel will start working at another place this August, where dogs are allowed. I might have the opportunity to come along to his work some day. The best thing, however, would be to have both Daniel and Paula at home all the time, earning money for dog food and candy anyway. I only wish I knew how! Smart as I may be, I cannot answer any question.

No comments: