Sunday, February 19, 2006

The Dilemma of National Competition Once Again

Sweden and the USA were playing ice hockey tonight. Mummy Sunni wanted the USA to win, whereas auntie Linni wanted Sweden to win. Daddy Kuro could not care less, he says that ice hockey is no real sport - probably because Norway is lousy at it. I was stuck in between the opinions of the adult shiba inus, the same problem as I wrote about the other day. Would I care about the sport and the game, or would I not? If I would care, who would I hope would win?

Daniel bought a new battery to the car. That is something nobody can have different opinions about. The car needed a new battery, so everybody thought it was a good thing Daniel bought one. It is a good thing I do not have to ponder every question there is.

By the way, Sweden won, 2-1.

No comments: