Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Writer's Cramp

I have never thought I would be affected by it. I have always had a lot of ideas on what to write in my blog. Nevertheless, I seem to have been infected by writer's cramp. It is a horrible disease. I mean, life is nice, I get great food, walks whenever I like, I have a lot of toys and dog and human friends to play with. Last, but not least, I am a shiba inu! Why is there nothing to write about?

Is my life to perfect? Is it as some people say, that true artistry is only derived from hardships and pain? I do not believe so, in that case I could not nearly have written so much as I have in my blog earlier.

Well, I am sure I will find inspiration again. After all, I did manage to write something today about my lack of inspiration. I am good, aren't I?

No comments: