Friday, January 20, 2006

In the Lap

I am a lap dog sometimes. Today, I have spent hours sleeping in Paula's lap. It is a special feeling to sleep so close to a person whom you love so much.

Another great thing about life is eating. Just like my father, I am living proof that shiba is a Japanese breed, we both love to eat fish. The best thing is mackerel in tomato sauce. Paula says, however, that it is not good for small pups to eat to much tomato sauce, so I get cod instead. As if I would still be a small pup!

This evening, I am watching one of Paula's favourite movies with her on TV, The Perfect Storm. It is the first time I see it, so I cannot give you any hints in advance. But Paula says that the leading roles are played by mr. George Clooney and mr. Mark Wahlberg. Two very handsome men. Some nice candy for the eye this friday (beside Dan and Kuro of course).

No comments: