Sunday, July 22, 2018

Best Veteran

We went to a dog show in Västerås today. I was best veteran and second best bitch. The best bitch was much younger than I, and won her final certificate, becoming a show champion today. She was worth it (but I believe I would have beaten him, when I was in my prime age). There were two other bitches in the best bitches’ class, neither of whom were veterans. I beat them. I also got a reserve Nordic certificate. I have the old NordCh title, the new Nordic title is something else and in my age, it is nice winning something like this.

Our Affenpinscher friend Morran was shown at the same dog show. This was her first show in adult age. She won her first certificate, a Nordic certificate, and was Best of Opposite Sex.

It was a good day for both of us.

No comments: