Saturday, March 18, 2017

Disturbed in the Morning

It is Saturday and we were going to sleep until late in the morning. Some of the younger dogs rose early, anyway. They woke us up time and time again, one after the other. Why can they not appreciate a calm morning, undisturbed in any way? You do not have to go out early in the morning, sleeping until late is more sweet. When will they ever learn?

It has happened that I accompany the other dogs outdoor. This is certainly not because I need it. If it was up to me, we would all have continued sleeping. All of the others know that I am never the one waking anybody up early in the morning. When waking up anyway, however, I may just as well go out, when the others do. The I hope we can all go back to sleep. Sometimes we do. I wish we would always do.

Saturday mornings can be a treat. Too often, they are not. I hope this upcoming Sunday morning will be better.

No comments: