Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Median Amount of Readers

There is some statistics that come automatically with my blog service. I can always see how many times a blog post has been read.

Once in a while, I share links to my blog posts on Facebook ant Twitter. These blog posts always get more readers than the others. It would be surprising if they would not. When it comes to blog posts that I do not promote in this way, I usually get five or six readers. It seems like the average blog post has five readers. They usually never have less than five readers.

I guess I may have five readers who always come back to read my blog. I guess they are from the close family. It would be interesting to know, if there is any follower whom I could not say I know. If this is the case, I would like to know this person. On the other paw, anyone is free to read my blog without telling me or anybody else. If you want to tell me, please do, but feel free not to.

I like all of my readers.

No comments: