Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Mitsubishi Has Done Wrong

After last year's revelation that Volkswagen had conducted fuel consumption tests in a wrong way, I though I could at least trust the Japanese car makers. They are known for quality and would lose their faces if caught doing anything wrong. However, it turns out Mitsubishi has conducted tests in a wrongful way.

How many other car manufacturers will be caught with similar wrongful tests? I do not like it, when people are caught cheating. It makes you suspect others have cheated as well. I want to be able to trust people, but I cannot trust anybody, just because I would like to trust her or him. Trust must be deserved. Distrust can smear on innocents, despite me not wanting to distrust them.

I do hope no more car manufacturers have conducted tests like these in a wrongful way. It is important for trusting the car manufacturing business as a whole. I want to trust this business. Cars are important and trusting the companies building them are important too. We will have to see what happens in the future.

No comments: