Saturday, August 08, 2015

Show

Hello, Orange here!

I went into the show ring at a dog show for the very first time today. Aunt Hailey had told me it is great fun, and it was.

At first, I got the impression the judge thought very highly of me, because I got the quality prize Very Good. There is, however, a better prize called Excellent. I knew of this, of course, but it had slipped my mind this first time in the show ring. Afterwards, Paula, Daniel, and all of my dog friends have told me I do have what it takes to win Excellent and even getting CAC. It is just that not all judges evaluate dogs the same way. If you really want to have an evaluation of a dog, one show is not enough, no matter what prize the dog gets. There are two shows next weekend as well, I may get revenge then. I hope I will.

No comments: