Monday, January 12, 2015

Going Back

Hello, Karstuhl here!

Sometimes, when surfing the Internet, I want to go back to the page I just left. It is often quick, but once in a while, it has to be completely reloaded. Reloading the page takes time. I do not know why it has to be reloaded, and when this happen, it seems to me like it just occurse now and then. I wonder why. Going back in my own trains of though, I never have to reload anything. Then again, a computer is nothing like a brain, far from it. If I was a computer genius, this is one thing I could work on trying to solve, because I think it is a little annoying to a lot of computer users. On the other hand, I am often content with the fact that brains are so much better than computers on so many things. I guess I would want to keep it that way. My genius is better used for other purposes.

No comments: