Sunday, January 11, 2015

Complicated Life

Hello, Karstuhl here!

Paula has been working most of the day on writing a document about ten pages long. She reads a lot of different books and magazine articles, and processes this into one document. It is all due to her ICU studies. I think this only goes to prove, human life is sometimes just too complicated. Perhaps this is one reason why humans love us dogs so much? We do not make life any more complicated than it has to be. Life can be simple, yet lived and experienced to its fullest extent. By seeing us dogs do this, perhaps humans realise life can be so simple. Still, I think humans have a genetic predisposition not to take life easy, but to explore, discover, rearrange, and construct things, and through making life more complicated, feeling satisfied. I would not want to trade, but I am grateful humans have invented such things as the house, central heating, electric light, and many other things. They all help making the simple life easy. Then our humans go on in the quest to produce more knowledge. I love Paula for this, it helps me having a simple life, made easy.

No comments: