Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Frost

Hello, Karstuhl here!

We had a beautiful morning today, with ice crystals almost all over the ground, and the sun shining from a clear blue sky. Daniel had to dress for the cold. This makes the wait for the morning walk a little longer, but we have to endure that. We have our own fur coats which regulates our heat down to at least 20 degrees Celsius below the freezing point. Daniel cannot help he is a human, with origin in tropical Africa, and lacks a furry coat that can keep his body heat inside. It is good he have clothes instead. I would not want to trade my coat for clothes, though. I do not think any dog would want to, but my black and tan coat is also more beautiful than most, if I may be so bold as to say so. It is good to be a Shiba.

No comments: