Thursday, August 07, 2014

Overload?

Hello, Polly here!

Mommy is acting crazy. She knows she will come along to a big dog show soon, and she loves the thought of it. She was even excited about the idea of going to the veterinarian today before going to the show.

I am not coming along. This is just as well. While I think dog shows can be a pleasant break in the day to day life, I have never loved them the way Mommy does.

It almost feel like Mommy is too excited. I wish her good luck, but I hope she will come to her senses before going into the show ring, so she is not on an overload just when it counts the most. Well, she has been there before, so has Paula and Daniel, so I am not worried any of them will spoil the experience.

If Mommy does not win, it better be against a dog who really is better than her. I guess there are some, but they must be few and far in between. They might turn up at this show, though, since it is the World Dog Show 2014. It will be exciting to get the results even for us who stay at home.

No comments: