Friday, April 11, 2014

Some Puppy Thoughts

Hello, Soya here!

I have been given the opportunity to write a blog entry in my grandmother Hailey's daily blog. As a matter of fact, I was supposed to write it yesterday, when my new humans were here for a visit. I fell asleep before writing anything, though. This is not why there was no blog entry yesterday, there was some technical problem with the connection to the blog that caused this.

My new family are friendly, nice people. I like both of them already. It will be interesting to move to another place, though I cannot fully comprehend yet what this means. Do they live on the other side of the trees we can see from our house? Well, in a way, but I have been told it is a longer distance. This feels strange. On the other hand, I have never left these premisses. It is soon about time I will do this. Readers of this blog will get some updates, I hope.

No comments: