Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Recalling My Younger Days

Hello, Orange here!

I wanted to write about this yesterday, but Hailey thought it was more important to write about the Football World Cup qualification. I do not know what the Football World Cup is, so I cannot make a judgment on its relevance. I was given the opportunity to write a second blog post today, though, so here it is.

We got some raw minced meat in our food yesterday evening. This was great. It reminded me of my really early days, when I was but about four weeks old and Daniel started to give me and my sister real food instead of just our mother's milk. Raw minced meat was the very first thing we got to try. I have loved it ever since. We do not get it often, but it always remind me of those early days of my life. Those were happy days, carefree and comfortable. I miss them sometimes, even though I love the life I have now too.

I wish we could get minced meat more often.

No comments: