Sunday, September 08, 2013

2020 Olympic Games

The Olympic Games in 2020 will be held in Tokyo. This is bound to be great. I am full of confidence that the people of the home country of my dog breed will do a great job hosting the games. The Japanese people are effective and hard working, they know what it takes. Japan stand for quality, not just when it comes to dog breeds, but for almost anything.

For the moment, I am making plans to live to see the TV broadcasts from Tokyo in 2020. If I live that long, I will almost be fifteen years old. This is a respectable age for any dog, but Shibas can often become as old as fifteen, or older. With the promise of seeing so much from Japan on TV in 2020, I have a goal to focus on and will take the best care of my health in order to see it. Stay tuned to this blog seven years from now and you will get my thoughts on the Olympic Games in Tokyo as they happen.

No comments: