Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Beauty After Pregnancy

I read this story about human females and their view of their post pregnancy bodies. They would very much like these slightly changed bodies to be considered just as beautiful as their pre pregnancy bodies. I guess they are.

When it comes to dogs, many bitches have achieved their highest victories after having puppy litters. Mum won her Swedish and Norwegian championships after her first litters, not to talk about her double World Veteran Winner titles. I have also won champion titles after having puppies. There is no reason to believe human females would do worse than dog females, if humans had shows the way we dogs have. (As fun as it is to go into the show ring, I feel sorry for humans that they do not.)

All in all, I can see no reason why human females would not be considered beautiful, just for having had children.

No comments: