Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Who Will We Root For?

Hello, Karstuhl here!

The women's Olympic final in football features Japan versus the USA.

Granny is from the USA, just like uncle Calvin and aunt April. Daddy, on the other hand, is from Japan. Japan is also the home of our breed.

I am not sure whether I will join Granny to root for the USA, or Daddy to root for Japan. I am not the only one who are unsure of this at our place, either. Of course, I will not be really disappointed with either country as gold medal winner, but the thrill of sports is to hope that one of the competitors or teams will win. Thus, it would almost be better if either Japan or the USA would face a quite different country that I have no special feelings for whatsoever.

Well, it is bound to be a nice game to watch, nevertheless.

No comments: