Saturday, July 02, 2011

Hamburger

Wow, I got half a hamburger tonight. I did not share it, not even with my pups. It was too precious for me.

The thing is, Paula and Daniel have been very busy most of the afternoon, preparing for a trip to the World Dog Show next week. This year, the show is in Paris, France, and several of the dogs here at our place will go there. I am not going, I am staying with my pups. Late in the evening, Daniel would go to fill up the car with petrol and they decided he would also buy some take away food for a late evening meal. However hungry Paula and Daniel felt, they realized they were not so hungry they could finish a hamburger each. This is why I got half of Paula's hamburger. Rumour has it, Mum and Auntie Linni got a quarter each of Daniel's hamburger. As a mother of tiny pups, who will turn five weeks old this Monday, I did deserve to get the largest piece of hamburger. This was a good call of Paula and Daniel, when they could not eat it up themselves.

No comments: