Thursday, February 03, 2011

Gorgonzola

Hello, Karstuhl here!

I discovered a Gorgonzola cheese on a shelf in the kitchen. It had been put there, out on the edge, near enough for me to grab it. The plastic wrapping had not been torned, but I have terrific teeth for purposes like this. As I have learned before, Gorgonzola is a very tasty cheese. I have never had such a large piece of Gorgonzola to eat before, though. Daniel found out when I was licking up the last remains from the wrapping. He was very disappointed, and so was Paula when he told her. I am not to blame, though. If a tasty piece of food lies within reach of any dog, unattended by any human, that piece of food is fair game. This is the law. It actually is: Swedish law states that damage done by a dog is the dog's human's fault. My humans are Paula and Daniel, so they are to blame, not me. I was not the one who laid the cheese within my reach and left. This is not to say I never obey Paula or Daniel; on the contrary, I very often do. When they are not around, it is a different story.

2 comments:

Trixie, Lily, and Sammy-Joe said...

We've never tried Gorgonzola cheese before! What does it taste like? We do know how to snatch things off the counter (although Lily, who is only about a foot and a half tall when she stands on her hind legs, can't reach!) But our humans are onto us. They push everything to the very back of the counter so we can't get it!

Daily Hailey said...

This cheese cannot be described, ut must be tasted! You have to ask your humans for a taste of Gorgonzola. It sure is worth it! /Karstuhl