Sunday, January 17, 2010

Early Sunday Morning

We had to get up early this morning, despite it being Sunday - the day of rest - and despite the late night yesterday. Paula and Daniel went away with some of the dogs, but not me, but they would not say what they were up to. Sometimes, this would mean they would go to a dog show without me, since they know how much I love to go to shows. However, I do not think they went to a dog show without me today, because the pup Hibiki came along. He is old enough to go most places, but would not be old enough to enter a dog show ground, with all the dogs and potential health hazards this might bring pups. I wonder where they went and what they did. It is terrible not to know, even though the worst thing today was getting up so early on a Sunday morning.

No comments: