Thursday, March 05, 2009

Meja Is Her Name

We have heard from Kiko's family today, where my daughter now lives. They have finally decided to give my daughter the name Meja (just like the singer). I think this is a good name, better than Miho that they thought of first.

Meja met Kiko for the first time yesterday. Today, they have played with a ball together. The ball went in under a piece of furniture where Kiko could not reach it, but Meja was small enough to get it out. I would guess this did not make Kiko happy.

It makes me feel good that Meja will live with my brother Kiko. He can take part of the responsibility for teaching her how to be a true Shiba Inu, alongside the humans that they now share.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Kiko looks very good!

I also think that the name Meja is better.
Miho sounds to much like Kiko and that is confused for the dogs.