Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Fiona MacKenzies

Three different singers, all by the name Fiona MacKenzie, all from the same Scottish island, have decided to make a show together. The fact that three different singers have the same name is quite a coincidence and their names brought them together. It must be fun for them.

Whenever I perform for the public, it is in the dog show ring. In the dog show ring, you always have the element of competition against other dogs of your breed. I would not want to perform in a dog show where there would be two other Shiba Inus called Lunar Eclips.

The Fiona MacKenzies, however, perform without any competition among them. I guess this is one advantage of being a singer instead of a show dog - though I would not want to trade occupations, I like dog shows too much.

No comments: