Wednesday, January 09, 2008

A Foreign Secretary in Green

Swedish foreign secretary Carl Bildt recently handed out a prize at the Swedish Grammy Awards, dressed in a green, yellow, grey, and black jacket. From the pictures I have seen, I believe it is hideous. There were, however, some people who were there who really liked it. I think a foreign secretary should dress with more class, preferably in black. April and Auntie Linni beg to differ, though, and claim that this is just because I have a predominantly black coat myself. They asked me what I would have said if Carl Bildt would have worn a jacket in the colour of a red Shiba Inu. Since April and Linni are red themselves, I understood that they were trying to make me insult them. I did not, but wrote this piece in my blog instead. Maybe Linni and April are right, but in that case it is only on a subconscious level. I cannot be fully responsible for subconscious views. Still, I did not change my mind.

No comments: