Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Sallad

There are days when I do not understand my humans. Today was such a day. Paula made a sallad for dinner, and both she and Daniel said it tasted good.


It was not even ham or any other meat in this sallad. Appart from lettuce, cucumber, and tomatoes, all I could see was a little cheese. This is no food for carnivorous animals, that I know humans are, just like dogs. Humans and dogs are both on the top of the food chain. By this dinner, it seemed like Paula and Daniel paused from this top position.


I think it will be better tomorrow. I do not believe Paula and Daniel have given up on great food. It would not be like them. While I would consider taking care of the meat in the fridge and freezer, I also want carnivorous humans as leaders of our pack. If you are not on top of the food chain, you cannot be a true leader. Paula and Daniel sure are true leaders.

No comments: