Monday, April 13, 2020

The Name of the Blog

Paula asked me if I had any plans on changing names of this blog. It is named for my mother Hailey, who started it. Now that I run the blog, Paula’s question is not strange. Would it be better to have a name reflecting me?

I have considered this even before Paula asked me. There are probably other readers who wonder the same thing. I can tell all of you that I will not change the name of the blog. This is primarily because I want to honour my mother and her blog. She made it what it is today. The second reason is that ”Daily Hailey” is a great name. It rhymes. I cannot think of any better name of the blog, with the name Polly or my alias Karstuhl in it. No, the name will remain as it is.

Perhaps I will get a granddaughter sometime, who gets the name Hailey from my mother. Then she would be the perfect new blogger when I am gone.

No comments: