Monday, March 30, 2020

Postponed Olympic Games

My mother always wanted to live to see the Olympic Games from Tokyo this summer. Unfortunately, she got to ill and left us late last year. It would not have changed much, had she lived on for another year. The Tokyo Olympic Games are postponed for one year. This is due to the corona virus pandemic disease.

Daniel believes the Olympic Games should have rather been cancelled, alternatively postponed for four years. He says there should be four years between Olympic Games. The term Olympic Games means games every four years, if I understand it correctly. I think Daniel has a point, even though I would not want to wait for four years to see the Olympic Games from Tokyo. I do not know if I am still around four years from now, but I believe I am next summer.

Now we have to hope the pandemic is over next summer.

No comments: