Monday, July 25, 2011

Not Alone, After All

Hello, Anzu here!

As Haileys youngest daughter, on the day I celebrate that I am eight weeks old, I have received the honour of writing a blog entry. My older sister Polly write blog entries in Mommys blog now and then, now it is my turn.

Eight weeks is the age when pups are allowed to leave home and mother and to go live with their own family. My litter brother Zeus and litter sister Fumi left home today to do just that. I wish them good luck and miss them very much. I will not move until the beginning of August. This is not because my new family is less eager to have me, but since I will travel much further. I will go to Bergen, Norway. This is supposed to be a great city, the city where my late grandfather on my mother's side came from.

I have no sister and no brother left here to play with. This is a little dull. Nevertheless, I am not alone. Mommy is here, my older sister Polly is here, Granny Sunni is here, and a couple of other dogs. Life enters a new phase. I am not afraid to see what events this phase will bring.

No comments: