Sunday, June 26, 2022

Fish and Chips for a Queen

Apparently, the Queen of the United Kingdom loves the British iconic fast food fish and chips. She has it made for her, or have a footman go out to pick it up from a nearby restaurant. She is not into luxurious versions, though she prefers the fish with just breadcrumbs rather than heavy batter. 


I love fish and I like chips, so I can fully understand the love of fish and chips. Peanut also says this is yet another proof that the Queen of the United Kingdom is the best monarch. He comes from England, so I understand why he says so. While I like the British Queen, I hold the King of Sweden and the Emperor of Japan in higher regard. I wonder what Swedish staple food the King of Sweden loves, and what Japanese staple food the Emperor loves.

No comments: