Wednesday, December 04, 2019

Hailey Is No More

Hello, Karstuhl here!


This is the last time I will start a blog entry by stating who I am.


My dear Mommy Hailey passed away this morning. She has gradually become less healthy this autumn. Until the last moment, she tried to hold herself together, even joining us on the morning walk this morning, as always. Later in the morning, however, she cried out in pain for no apparent reason. Paula and Daniel took her to the veterinarian right away, but she could not make it.


It was the will of my Mommy, that I would get this blog and keep up the Daily blog entry tradition. It is my intention to do so.


I have written blog entries in this blog many times before, but this has been just now and then. From now on, it is my duty to keep the blog daily. When I have written in the blog before, I have often been less serious than Mommy. I have even joked from time to time. Mommy has not been very fond of this. She wanted the blog to be more serious than that. I will try to continue blogging in the style of my mother.


Please stay tuned, for the loving memory of my mother Hailey.

No comments: