Saturday, August 10, 2019

Am I Old?

Am I old? Well, Karstuhl and Gerstuhl think I sounded very old in my blog post yesterday. They did not really recognise my pessimism and question on whether there are dog shows in Heaven. They believe I am usually more positive than this.

Come to think of it, I realise I was more pessimistic than usual yesterday. Yes, I am getting old. We are all getting older, and I have had many years of getting older, soI am old. This does not have to mean I need to change my optimistic view of the world. I am a Shiba, this alone is a fact which makes me proud and happy. Shibas know how to enjoy life. I intend to enjoy life for as long as I have got it.

Once in a while, everyone can bea little gloomy. If you notice this with me again, I can assure you it is only temporary. I am happy about life.

No comments: