Sunday, June 30, 2019

In Heat

Hello, Karstuhl here!

I believe I am getting old. I am in heat, it has just started. For the first time since I was very young, Paula and Daniel do not even discuss another litter of pups from me.

This may be good and bad. I have never been so keenon making pups, but I love taking care of them when they are newly born. My daughter Gertrud, who lives with us, can be a brat. She has got strong opinions, which fits a Shiba, but she will not always take no for an answer when I or her Grand Mother tells her off. Gertrud is mostly a great companion, but when she turns her stubborn personality on, I would rather have seen her moved to another family as a pup. Since I will get no more pups, there will be no other brat like Gertrud. One is quite enough, even though I love her.


No comments: