Monday, April 22, 2019

We Are Shibas

Hello, Orange here!

A member of my son Fuji’s family had posted a picture on Facebook of Fuji. Naturally, a lot of people commented on it, stating that he is cute. One friend of Paula and Daniel wondered, however, what breed is was. She wrote that shehad forgotten. Daniel answered that Fuji is a Shiba.

We are Shibas. I tend to forget that not everybody knows this. As I am a Shiba, and a lot of my family and friends consist of Shibas, it is easy to forget that there are so many families around the world who does not have a single Shiba in their household. I feel sorry for them, and I can understand why people forget that we are Shibas. I wish more people would remember this. Perhaps they will in the future. I have helped populate the world with Shibas.

No comments: