Saturday, April 28, 2018

Statistics

Daniel is working on Statistics Sweden since December last year. This is a government agency responsible for Swedish official statistics. Even though Daniel is not a statistician, but a lawyer, it is important that he learn the basics of statistics when working for Statistics Sweden. The employer has a course in basic statistical knowledge. Daniel has attended the first day of the course this week and has a homework to complete before the next day of the course in a couple of weeks. He sat with this homework tonight. It seems to be complicated, because he spent several hours completing the tasks. I know what it takes to succeed, Paula and I trained for hours, for me to become the successful show dog that I have been. I hope Daniel will also succeed in this course.

No comments: