Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Red Hair

Hello, Orange here!

In one aspect, humans and Shibas are the opposite of one another. This is the hair colour. While most humans in the world are black haired, and the rarest colour is red, Most Shibas are red, but a minority is black and tan. It is said that the human population where there are the most people with red hair are the Udmurts, who live in Russia, Close to the eastern limit of Europe. Maybe they would like us red Shibas more than other humans do, just for the colour of our coats? Humans generally do like all Shibas, but there must be something special with having the same colour, I believe. Udmurtia is far away, though, I do not think I will ever go there to find out. Besides, I am very comfortable living where I live, anyway.

No comments: