Saturday, May 05, 2012

Black and Tan Victory

It was a great day in Roskilde, Denmark, today. Kokuhou was Best of Breed and I was Best of Opposite Sex. Both of us became Danish Show Champions, to add to his Japanese and Swedish Championships and my Swedish and Finnish Championships. It also meant that I became Nordic and International Champion.

The only thing that would have been better than this result, would have been that I won the Best of Breed title. For one thing, the red centre of the ribbons make the red and yellow Best of Breed ribbon better looking than the green and white Best of Opposite Sex ribbon. The main thing, though, is that as a true competitor, I always want to win, even aganist dear friends like Kokuhou. I also always want the chance to walk into the Best in Group final. Well, you cannot have it all. I am far from disappointed with today's result.

No comments: