Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Weeks and Months

Last Thursday, I turned eight weeks old. This birthday is very significant in a pup's life, since this age is the minimum age recommended by kennel clubs for moving away from your mother. My daily readers know that my brothers moved to new families shortly after this birthday of eight weeks. I stayed, not because I had to, but because I was chosen to stay.

Today is also my birthday, although it is a Tuesday. I am eight weeks and five days old today, but I am also exactly two months old. The reason for this is that there are usually four weeks and another couple of days per month. It is fun to realise new things like this, I realise every day that this world is a more interesting place than I imagined the day before. Maybe this is just because I am still a pup, but I hope not!

No comments: