Friday, August 04, 2023

Bus Crash

Polly often wrote about news from Japanin this blog. Since I am not the owner of the blog, but just the care taker until a decendant of Polly can take over, I thought I might try to do the same. News from Mexico is still more interesting for me personally, since Chihuahuas are from Mexico, just like Shibas are from Japan.


In a place close to the Mexican Pacific coast, a bus crashed yesterday. Fifteen humans died. Just like Polly would have done, I question if any dogs were among the casualties and how things will turn out for dogs whose humans were on this bus.


It is a pity that news like this hardly ever tell you whether any dogs were involved. This seems to be the same regardless of the country the news are from, whether it is Mexico, Japan, Sweden, or any other country. I will continue Polly’s critique of this. 

No comments: