Sunday, January 01, 2023

My Tab

When I borrow Daniel’s tablet to write in my blog, Daniel and I have a silent understanding. There is one tab in the internet browser that is mine, and that always stay tuned to my blog. Paula does not know about this understanding. She borrowed the tablet for a while this afternoon, and when I borrowed it this evening, she had used my tab to read other web pages. It does not take long to enter the web address for my blog and go back there to write my daily blog post, but it would be annoying if this happened often.


At first, I thought I would just tell Paula about my tab. On the other paw, this would end the silent part of the silent agreement that Daniel and I have. I can hope she reads this blog entry and take a hint. I know Paula, she is smart enough to do so. 


Other than this, we have had a nice and relaxing New Year’s Day. I hope you have, as well. 

No comments: