Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Ice Cream and Popsicles

Hello, Piffy here!


Karstuhl has allowed me to write a blog entry on ice cream and popsicles. Daniel had an ice cream cone with vanilla ice cream and toffee. Paula had a popsicle with taste of pear. I got to taste both of them.


There was a bit of chocolate in the ice cream cone. As a dog, I cannot eat this. The ice cream and the toffee was very tasty.


I could have eaten the whole popsicle, if it had not been so big. It was also very tasty. 


What was the best? Both were tasty, but different from one another. If I have to pick a favourite, it would be the popsicle. It lasts longer than an ice cream and I could eat everything from it. On a warm summer day like today, it was also more refreshing and made me cooler than the ice cream cone. Of a scale of five paw prints, I give the popsicle five and the ice cream cone four. I would gladly get more of any of these another day. 

No comments: