Friday, May 07, 2021

Reading Blogs

Our Chihuahua friend Piffy told me tonight avout a conversation between Paula and Paula’s sister Mia. Paula and Daniel were visiting Mia, and Piffy were there with them. Paula talked about reading blogs. Apparently, Paula used to read many blogs, but do not do this anymore. According to Piffy, Paula does not read the Daily Hailey either. 


I am not sure Piffy is right. It is my experience that Paula do read my blog. When I said this to Piffy, she aknowledged that she was not sure herself. She had made an interpretation of what Paula said, but Paula had not mentioned my blog. 


We have to ask Paula directly. I hope she reads my blog. If she does not, I have to ask her what I can change to make it interesting enough for her. If my own human would not read my blog, there must be room for improvement. I will plan improvements. 

No comments: