Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Half a Year

Hello, Karstuhl here!

As a pup, I have had many birthdays. At first, we got to celebrate every week. Then it was every month, and when I was half a year I got to start in dog shows. It has been great.

Now I am not a pup anymore, since I am more than nine months old since last Friday. I have learned, however, that adults celebrate much more seldom, and there was no celebration of me when I turned Junior.

I do not understand why adults celebrate more seldom. Daniel sometimes say that there is never a bad reason for a celebration. Nevertheless, he had a half year birthday today, which neither he, Paula, nor any of the others here at home paid any attention to. I thought I would instead, and this is why I write about it in this blog. Maybe this will make Daniel celebrate, preferably by giving me some treats.

No comments: